Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My long disappearence~

Hi,
So sorry that I update my blog so late.
Mostly becos I am not able to manage my time well.
Everyday is like from 10am to 9pm. Due to enrichment course for guitar club.
And when I get home, I have to rush for my presentation and quiz. Is a bit difficult to handle so many things at once. Yesterday the gc members meet to have a meeting regarding the camp. Discuss here and there. The proposal is not out yet. Which I think is a bit of rush already. Since it less than a month from now. And we actually not even book the room yet. :) Actually want them to have a taste of experience of doing proposal. I think they learn a lot from there. Things to note: everyone hope for a camp, everyone want to plan for it, no one have the time to do the proposal. Isn't it ironic? Or is just human nature to want something without paying any effort or just say something you wan and wait for it to happen. Sometime I wonder whether is it because I did not do my part well enough. Actually I do not want to give them so much responsible but I wanted them to be fully prepare and know what to do for a proposal. In case I really will not be around for the end of year concert. As what elim chew from 77th street had say, opportunity does not come to you, you have to go grab it, or even find it in the first place. That is what really happen in life out there, we are still under the care in the school. There are people who can guide us and help us. There isn't anyone for you when you are working out there. Unless you are lucky enough. Oh ya, yes, I did well for my presentation this time. The teacher commented that he can see that we had put a lot of effort doing research. Hopefully I get more than 8 marks this time. They also commented that I will have a girl friend since every president have one. But I don't see it very encouraging as there actually a lot of tasks for me to settle and with my homework coming along, I really do not have time to company my girl friend if I have one. To me, the girl will most likely break off with me due to the committment level I given to her. Then I will like upset like the world is going to end. Sob sob sob...... Miss me? Kiss me a kiss then~

No comments: