Thursday, March 13, 2008

Guitar Club~

Last wed was batch 11 handling over to batch 12.
Another start of the new committee members for guitar club.
Everything ended so fast. Misses the times with batch 11 people.
Xiao bai I will miss you de~ Kc for being very responsible. SU for your smsing. Zu Yi ~ Gabrie~
Talia , Agnes~ Zameria? ( dun know spell correctly anot ) Mark~
Do I miss anyone out???
Please forgive me if I misses anyone~ Everyone is equally important.
When the annoucement of the new committee came out, I had a second of shock and a bit feel like crying. ( becos batch 11 is really handling over ) Then the post I was holding. Actually I heard some rumors type of thing. And people talking. But I still not decided not to put high hopes on it. ( As may feel disappointed when the higher hopes I put ) I more like a carefree type of person. First word came out from me when I heard the annoucement was ' die liao ' .... Ke ke Cause I know I will need to be very committed and move ahead ( which I always lazy to do ). And for those who are not get selected as committee, I think sometime luck do counts. And for people in batch 13, there still chance to be committee next year! So dun be sad if you not being selected. Cause batch 12 took most of the post. I promise you all batch 13 that batch 12 people will give up our post next year~ NYPGC will become legends somedays~
http://nyp-gc.blogspot.com/

No comments: