Monday, March 24, 2008

The meeting of the officer for the complaint~

Dear Eugene,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Academic calendar.
After ourconversation, you have understood that the information you have provided inyour email is not accurate. The eLP was opened in Jan when the AcademicCalendar was placed there for students to collect. So happen, you havemissed the collection period.I’ve already made a copy of the academic calendar and passed to you. Hope this will help you in your planning.
Please contact me at 65500785 if you have any more queries.

Best Regards,Lily Soh

Think they mistaken from my mail. What I mean that the eLP was closed since Jan is meaning 31 Jan. Not the beginning of Jan. The admin office actually told me that they passed to eLP two weeks ago. What I heard from the officer is that it is already in eLP since Jan for people to collect. So confusing. Never mind as long I got the academic calendar already. Heard that the director was shocked as he thought that the eLP was closed in beginning of Jan as it was suppose to be operating. I am sorry if I caused a lot of trouble. Think I got aimed le~

No comments: