Monday, March 3, 2008

Spyware Doctor "Best AntiSpyware Software"

Today was a very tiring day. Went for a jog and basketball. Having headache now.
Must be too long never excerise already. Wah Age really catches us. I realised my stamina is not as good as before. Think is due to excerise or really due to my age.
Being doing a long of research and review about spyware. Currently I using XoftSpySE. I just installed Spyware Doctor and do a comparison with XoftSpySE. Spyware Doctor actually found spyware which is not detected by XoftSpySE. So I decided to use Spyware Doctor for now. Still on trial. Spyware Doctor actually provide real time protection which most of the spyware software does not. Which mean more memory is eaten into it also. :P But I think is worth it.
Actually it also come with name call Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus which include antivirus also.
But I decided to use another antivirus software for my computer so I use Spyware Doctor instead.
For more details please go to http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/

No comments: